How To Manually Install WordPress In Cpanel Website Hosting. Install WordPress on a website hosting cPanel can indeed speed up if done through the auto installer script. But in certain circumstances such as, auto installer has not been updated by the new software or even within the website hosting this auto installer script is not available. In these circumstances, we have to manually install wordpress in cpanel website hosting.
How To Manually Install WordPress In Cpanel Website Hosting
Although, installing wordpress manually is more time consuming but the benefits you will learn about the database username and password that you use to install WordPress in Cpanel website hosting. Don’t be afraid to try to manually install wordpress so that our ability to grow.
How To Manually Install WordPress In Cpanel Website Hosting, follow this tutorial :
- The first, please save the latest version of WordPress installer file below.
- Please login to your website hosting cPanel page, then click the File Manager menu.
- Upload the .zip file for install WordPress to your hosting server via the File Manager. The way is to click the Upload menu, then select the WordPress installer file (.zip format) that you have downloaded earlier.
- Once the upload is complete, the next extract the WordPress installer by clicking the Extract menu. Specify a directory for the WordPress files. Ensure that all the installation files directly beneath the public_html directory.
- Prepare a database to hold the data tables that will be written automatically by WordPress installer. Please get out of your File Manager and return to the home page of your website hosting cPanel. Select the MySQL Database.
- In MySQL Database page, complete the “Create New Database” to create a new database. Name of its database up to you.
- Once the database is created, create a database user as well. Enough just scroll down on the page until you find MySQL Database section “Create New User”. Fill in your preferences.
- Now use the “Add User to Database” to connect to the database user that you have created. Click the All Priviledge to make the user database super user of your database.
- Close the MySQL menu, then please return to the File Manager menu again. Create a new file using the Create New File menu. The Name file is wp-config.php
- Copy-paste the entire contents of the file wp-config-sample.php to wp-config.php you. Replace some parts, adjust the database name, user and password that you created earlier through the MySQL menu.
- If the configuration is complete, please access your website using the format below to start the installation executable: www.yourwebsite.com/wp-admin/install.php, complete each step. Fill, site title, username and password.
- Your WordPress Install process have finished !
Follow the how to manually install wordpress on carefully and correctly. Be sure you are able to do so. Good luck 🙂
Thanks for reading How To Manually Install WordPress In Cpanel Website Hosting