How To Automatically Install WordPress In cPanel Website Hosting. The easiest way to install wordpress in cPanel hosting website is by using an auto installer script like fantastico and Softaculous. With the help of these two tools, wordpress installation process can be done by anyone even for people who are new to know about website design and programming languages though.
First, make sure the auto script installer is available in your website hosting because not all the website hosting providers offer this feature, especially if you use a free website hosting, things will most likely have to do it manually. But if you use a paid website hosting, each web hosting provider have been providing this feature on their service. Just see, what features are available for each hosting services because usually they are use different auto installer.
How To Automatically Install WordPress In cPanel Website Hosting
If the hosting service where you hire a web hosting site using Softaculous, following a few steps, how to automatically install wordpress in cPanel website hosting :
- Log in to your cPanel account website hosting. Enter the username and password obtained when renting hosting.
- Once inside the main page of your cPanel look for the Software / Services and click Softaculous.
- The next page will appear Softaculous. It will become a list of scripts that can be installed with Softaculous. Hover your mouse cursor on the WordPress logo where the logo will be shifted then please click Install.
- Next fill in the fields on the form provided.
1. Choose Protocol : select the protocol for your website,http:// or https://
2. Choose Domain : Enter the domain name which you want to install the wordpress platform. Previous sure your domain name is already add on the website hosting.
3. In Directory: If you want to install wordpress on the main domain, then delete the the word default but if you want to install in a specific folder, eg blogs. So replace it with the word blog.
4. Database Name: you can leave this step and continue to the next step or fill with a name corresponding to the database you want.
5. Table Prefix: Better not need to be replaced, we can use the default.
6. Site Name: Enter the title or name of the your website / blog.
7. Site Description: Enter a website / blog description.
8. Admin Account: Fill in the username Admin appropriate to what you want.
9. Admin Password: Create a password that will be used to login to your WordPress admin account. So, make sure you possword consists of a complex combination. So, website / blog wordpress is not easy to be infiltrated irresponsible people.
10. Admin Email: Write down your current email address that will be used to create a website / blog is WordPress.
11. Select Language: Select the language to be used. For example, Select the language “English”.
12. Email installation details to: Enter an email address that will be used for email confirmation of your WordPress installation.
Before you hit the install button make sure the data entered in column form field is correct. After WordPress installation process is complete you will receive an email regarding the details of the installation of Softaculous. Next, you should try to login in WordPress Admin account. How to login to a website / blog wordpress is type in your url installation destination, followed /wp-login.php file in the web browserand then login with the username and password that you created.
If you can get in on the wordpress dashboard page then automatically install process has been successful. Next is to perform a variety of settings such websites install a theme, plugin, create a post and others.
As information, for those of you who don’t have a website hosting, you can try using a free website hosting for starters to learn wordpress or directly using a cheap web hosting from Dreamhost with unlimited package. Use promo code >> 2POINT7 or use this link to register, so you can buy the best web hosting at a price of $ 2.7/month or $ 32.4/year.
Thanks for reading How To Automatically Install WordPress In cPanel Website Hosting