How To Get and Create a Free Blog From .Edu Domain. .Edu domain is an international domain extensions in dedicated to education and the only institution that has received accreditation from the U.S. who can get it. So, not random people can register the .edu domain. It is perfectly obvious that the .edu domain unlike other international domain extensions such as .com, .net, .org and others.
How To Get a Free Blog From .Edu Domain
I remember a sentence, whatever we can get on the internet including the free ones and this applies also to get a free blog from .edu domain.
How to get a free blog from .edu domains ? There are a few tricks we can do and one of them is by finding out through google search engine. Use keywords below to get a free wordpress blog from .edu domain.
wp-signup.php site:.edu or “wp-signup.php” site:.edu
By doing a search as above you will get a list of .edu domains are open for registration a new blog, but not all of them accept applicants and mostly just for their students only. Even so, don’t let this make us discouraged, keep the spirit to get a free blog from the .edu domain.
How To Create a Free Blog from .Edu Domain
After getting an .edu domain which receives blog registrations, we can immediately create a free blog on the .edu domain. As an example, we will use World.edu site to create a new blog. Follow this tutorial below :
Create An Account From .Edu Domain :
1. Go to this link and click Sign Up menu.
2. Select the button, Gimme a blog
3. Enter your username to create an account in your .edu domain in the Username box.
4. Enter your email to be registered into the Email Address box
5. Enter the password in the Password and Confirm Password boxes.
6. Last is a check, I Agree to the Terms of Service and click the Next button to move to the next step.
Create A Blog From .Edu Domain :
1. Your username will automatically exist in the blog address box, if you do not want to use your username as your blog address, you can change the name of the blog you want. The minimum amount for your blog name is 4 characters.
2. Enter the title of your new blog on the Site Title box
3. Select the type of blog you are, whether in the form of personal, business, education or other
4. Select the language that you use in the .edu blog.
5. Fill the description of your blog in the box below the language setting.
6. Last is fill captcha and click button Create Site.
7. Now, you have completed making blog.
Actually, the blog of World.edu only free for one day. If you want to have a .edu blog from World.edu, you have to make payments towards the .edu blog and following a complete tutorial on how to make payment in World.edu site.
Go to your dashboard blog, then click a link as image shown below
Towards the next page, choose one type of payment to your blog and then click Pay Now button
Complete your payment and you will get the full .edu blog
The main goal in this post is discussed about how to get and create a free blog from .edu domain but it seems the topic is already very far. We end up here.
Hopefully this post can be useful for you
Thank you for taking the time to read How To Get and Create a Free Blog From .Edu Domain